- We've made over 15 000 collars and leashes!
- On market since 2011!
- Safe data (SSL)
- Safe payments - Paypal, Visa, Mastercard
- We will inform You on each order stage
INTERNET STORE RULES
1. The Internet store [“Store”] engages in retail selling via the Internet pursuant to the present set of rules [“Rules”].
2. The owner of the Store is 4Pet Magdalena Strus based at: Spokojna 5, 05-502 Piaseczno, Poland, EU, VAT Number: 9512182138. This company is fully responsible for Customer order.
Headquarters and corespondence address: Furkidz.eu, Baniocha, Puławska 51 , Poland, phone. 666667995, e-mail email@example.com.
3. The Rules are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer.
4. The conclusion of a contract of sale is conditional on the Customer’s accepting the Rules.
5. Prices given in the Store are gross prices (they include VAT).
6. The goods available from the Store are free of physical and legal defects.
7. The Store works in accordance with the European Union law and in respect to Customer.
1. A condition for the fulfilment of an order is that the Customer supply data making it possible to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The Store confirms acceptance of an order by e-mail. The Store has the right to refuse to accept an order, to restrict the method of payment or demand an advance payment, if the order gives rise to justified doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data supplied or the method of payment.
2. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The contract of sale is concluded when the Order is confirmed by Store by email.
1. The Customer may select from the following forms of payment:
a) Paypal – using Paypal service,
b) Credit Card - using Dotpay service
b) bank transfer – the Store then reserves the goods in the warehouse and sends them to the address provided by the Customer after the payment is credited to the bank account indicated for that purpose on the Store’s website or by e-mail to the Customer,
c) in another manner if specified on the Store’s website.
2. Shipping prices are specified in shipping box.
§4 Dispatch of goods
1. The Store sends ordered goods through DHL.
2. The time until dispatch is lengthened by the period between the placement of the order and the date on which the due amount is credited to the Store’s bank account.
§5 Customer complaints
1. If Customer’s any problem with received product, he should send pictures of claimed product via email at firstname.lastname@example.org A customer complaint is accepted as soon as possible, but not later than within 2 weeks.
2. If the resolution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or remedying the defects, the costs of delivery will be paid by the Store.
§6 Right to renounce the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of certain rights of consumers and on liability for damage done by hazardous products, the Customer has the right to renounce the contract. The right to renounce the contract is effective if the Customer makes a declaration of renunciation to the Store within 14 days of collecting the goods.
2. The Customer shall return the goods to the Store within 14 days of making the declaration of renunciation of the contract. The returned goods should be intact, meaning in particular that they should be complete, without signs of use. The costs of delivery are paid by the Customer.
§7 Protection of privacy
1. When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order.
2. The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
§8 Intellectual property
1. If Customer sends (via email, social media, etc.) to Store pictures including products bought in Store, declares that has all copyright rights and allows Store to publish it for free on Store's web page and informational materials used by Store.
§9 Effective date and changes to the Rules
1. The Rules shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website.
2. The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Customer placed the Order.
1. If Customer disagrees with any point of this rules, he shall contact Store, so contract could be done on other conditions.
2. If Customer notice that Store is breaking the law or good manners, is obliged to inform Store, so it may change it.